Submissions are currently closed. Thank you.
PART TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
TOM RIDGE ENVIRONMENTAL CENTER FOUNDATION
· Proficiency in Quick Books. Use of QuickBooks for financial record keeping et al.
· Organize accounts receivables to be paid.
· Make bank deposits
· Work closely with the Treasurer and accountant on all fiscal matters (such as financial statements, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash flow, IRS form 990, annual audit, reporting of expenses and revenue, and annual budget).
· Work with the President/CEO and Treasurer to prepare a budget each year.
· Help Treasurer with yearly financial audit and meetings with auditors.
· Assist in and prepare materials as needed for Erie Community Foundation contract renewal.
· Oversees financial records as needed in collaboration with the President/CEO, Treasurer and accountant.
· Coordinate with DCNR on all TREC building passes.
· Receive, process, and forward all mail, faxes, email, phone calls, or phone messages.
· Copying and internal filing documents as needed.
· Collecting and maintaining meeting and event registrations.
· On-site event support.
· Maintain list and descriptions of Board and committees.
· Update Board duties as needed.
· Notify members of Board meetings (held at least quarterly).
· Prepare the minutes for all Board meetings.
· Sets up conference call bridge and order meals for Board meetings.
· Make copies of all paperwork necessary for each Board meeting including agenda, minutes, treasurer's report, project information, etc.
· Prepare the minutes and agenda with Board officers and President/CEO.
· Attend Board meetings to provide administrative support, take minutes, and produce post meeting minutes.
· Staff support to any committees or special projects directed by the Board
· Monitor application process for funding of projects and maintain documentation.
· Oversee reporting by projects on outcomes, use of funds and budget to actual.
· Work with accountant and projects on processing bills for payment.
· Participate in project implementation as needed.
· Input and update website and social media accounts with direction of CEO.
· Responsible for maintaining and updating donor spreadsheets and donor records.
· Research potential donors.
· Generate letters, mail, email lists, and materials for outreach to donors and potential donors.
· Maintain records for Big Green Screen complimentary tickets.
· Responsible for maintaining lists, mailings, emails, and distribution of Sunset Celebration and other fundraising events.
· Attend planning committee meetings for events, fulfill assignments by event committees and work events.
JOHN C. OLIVER ENVIRONMENTAL LEADERSHIP AWARD:
· Update award guidelines as needed.
· Manage the nomination and selection process with Board members.
· Solicit nominees for the award.
· Communications for John C. Oliver Environmental Leadership Award.
INTERN AND VOLUNTEER OPERATIONS:
· Update intern job descriptions as needed.
· Oversee training and direction of interns and volunteers.
· Complete all evaluation forms needed by student interns and volunteers.